Thursday 28 March 2013

How to make a Flying C Spinner




Image Above: The Flying C, another DIY project
Image Right: Balfour Bay, Erraid, Mull, Scotland


With my Pneumonia on the wane and the snowman who has stood guard over the garden for the last week starting to suffer from erectile dysfunction it seems only fair that I should be going on a little trip. Hopefully next week I will be sat in a cottage just back from a Hebridean  beach with a view over to the sea cliffs of the Burg, and if the mood takes me I may venture down to throw some lures or visit the local freshwater loch to test my new Flying C spinners on the local trout.











5 comments:

  1. Contratulations from Spain,
    I wait every single article you publish the same that I wait the end of the trout fishing ban in our rivers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank's Paul keep spirit :)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paul, thank you for your amazing posts, I want to ask you, what is the most important when you make the blade, if it is the kind of material (copper, brass, etc.) or if it is the thickness of material, or if it is weight of material?

    ReplyDelete